The International Exit Planning Association (IEPA)
The IEPA is a national association of senior-level, professional advisors who deliver high quality, customized solutions to business owners regarding the eventual exit from their privately-held businesses. The IEPA is the governing body responsible for establishing and maintaining standards for the CBEC® (Certified Business Exit Consultant) designation.
Certified Exit Business Consultant (CBEC®). CBEC designees have the expertise and passion to help business owners turn their most valuable asset, their illiquid business, into a liquid form that can be used to fund their retirement or other goals.
In order to deliver the highest level of quality and integrity in the profession, Pinnacle Equity Solutions has founded The International Exit Planning Association (IEPA) - the membership association for exit planning professionals.
We are continuing to build and strengthen the CBEC® designation through:
- Investing in an online referral and collaboration portal for all members
- Delivering superior exit planning services through continued education and conferences
- Maintaining continued education standard (10 hours per year)
- Upholding a standard of conduct and ethics
- Expanding brand awareness